Like anything you see?
Contact Michelle at Michelle.Gullett@owh.com or call 402-444-1014 or 800-284-6397 to purchase prints.
Browse and purchase Omaha World-Herald photos, archived articles, books and more in our online marketplace, owhstore.com.
More on Viewfinder
- From the Archives: Boys Town
- From the Archives: Cruising Dodge Street
- World-Herald Week in Pictures: April 7-13, 2014.
- World-Herald Week in Pictures: March 31-April 6, 2014.
- World-Herald Week in Pictures: March 24-30, 2014
- World-Herald Week in Pictures: March 17-23, 2014.
- World-Herald Week in Pictures: March 10-16, 2014.
- From the Archives: Husker basketball and the NCAA tournament
- World-Herald Week in Pictures: March 3-9, 2014.
- From the Archives: Creighton Basketball and the Big Dance
- April 2014
- March 2014
- February 2014
- January 2014
- December 2013
- November 2013
- October 2013
- September 2013
- August 2013
- July 2013
- June 2013
- May 2013
- April 2013
- March 2013
- February 2013
- January 2013
- December 2012
- November 2012
- October 2012
- September 2012
- August 2012
- July 2012
- June 2012
- May 2012
- April 2012
- March 2012
- February 2012
- January 2012
- December 2011
- November 2011
- October 2011
- January 2011
More Omaha.com blogs
Tag Archives: Jolene McHugh
Omaha includes several small towns and communities that have been absorbed through the years. I thought it would be fun to explore the history of a few of them. I spent a happy childhood in the Minne Lusa/Florence area. The … Continue reading
Jolene McHugh takes a look at the Christmas sale ads from Dec. 22, 1912. Continue reading
The Omaha Public Library turns 140 this year. Jolene McHugh found several interesting photos and facts about the library through the years. Continue reading
Jolene McHugh takes a look at photos from the Cold War in honor of Veteran’s Day. Continue reading
With Halloween approaching, Jolene McHugh looks back on the costumes, candy and events over the years in Omaha. Continue reading
From Riverview Park to the Henry Doorly Zoo, Jolene McHugh looks back on an Omaha institution. Continue reading
With the State Fair in full swing, Jolene McHugh looks back on the event’s rich history. Continue reading
Jolene McHugh looks at how people have dealt with Omaha’s summers over the years. Continue reading
Jolene McHugh is back with another “Where in Omaha?” tour of the past. Continue reading