Like anything you see?
Contact Michelle at Michelle.Gullett@owh.com or call 402-444-1014 or 800-284-6397 to purchase prints.
Browse and purchase Omaha World-Herald photos, archived articles, books and more in our online marketplace, owhstore.com.
More on Viewfinder
- Week in Pictures: A Homecoming, a new mayor and baseball
- Madam Mayor
- Week in Pictures: Lingerie football, preparation for golf and baseball
- Omaha’s Legends Football League players are all heart
- OWH photographer in the thick of Oklahoma tornadoes
- Week in Pictures: Fallen soldiers remembered, Husker softball and stormy weather
- Circus comes to Omaha
- Week in Pictures: Memorial Day, school closing and one big family
- A Fond Farewell in South Omaha
- Week in Pictures: Omaha’s first female mayor, state soccer, track and field
More Omaha.com blogs
Tag Archives: Jeff Beiermann
The World-Herald photo staff brought home four first places, one second place and one third place in the Inland Press Association competition. Continue reading
This week, World-Herald photographers were out in the heat covering wildfires, drought, and Rosenblatt’s demolition. Continue reading
A wildfire continued to burn blaze in north-central Nebraska, high feed costs led ranchers to sell off cattle and Nebraskans embarked on a trade mission to China in the World-Herald Week in Pictures: July 23-29, 2012.
High temperatures and a lack of rain lead to a fire in north-central Nebraska, and competitors gear up for the Cornhusker State Games in The World-Herald Week in Pictures: July 16-22, 2012. Continue reading
See some of The World-Herald staff’s favorite U.S. Olympic Swim Trials pictures. Continue reading
After more than a week of play, two teams remain in the College World Series; a semitrailer transporting cattle overturned on the Kennedy Freeway; and new owners took over the Omaha Storm Chasers. Continue reading
Expensive cameras have certain advantages, but any camera can make a great picture, Jeff Beiermann explains. Continue reading
World-Herald photographers show off their best from their 2012 Nebraska and Iowa state wrestling coverage. Continue reading
For Beiermann, capturing emotion is what makes a really good sports photo. Continue reading
TIME’s Lightbox blog just picked the 42 most surprising photos of the year, and one of ours made the list. Continue reading