Like anything you see?
Contact Michelle at Michelle.Gullett@owh.com or call 402-444-1014 or 800-284-6397 to purchase prints.
Browse and purchase Omaha World-Herald photos, archived articles, books and more in our online marketplace, owhstore.com.
More on Viewfinder
- Week in Pictures: A Homecoming, a new mayor and baseball
- Madam Mayor
- Week in Pictures: Lingerie football, preparation for golf and baseball
- Omaha’s Legends Football League players are all heart
- OWH photographer in the thick of Oklahoma tornadoes
- Week in Pictures: Fallen soldiers remembered, Husker softball and stormy weather
- Circus comes to Omaha
- Week in Pictures: Memorial Day, school closing and one big family
- A Fond Farewell in South Omaha
- Week in Pictures: Omaha’s first female mayor, state soccer, track and field
More Omaha.com blogs
Tag Archives: Afghanistan
I was very pleased to be able to spend time with Col. Tom Brewer last month. He had been our contact and guide in Afghanistan and is through and through a good man. Read some of Matthew Hansen’s stories on … Continue reading
In this week’s edition, we tour a remodeled aquarium, peak in on a violin-making contest and visit with guard members home from Afghanistan. Continue reading
Alyssa Schukar’s time embedded in Afghanistan changed her in surprisingly positive ways. She revisited five soldiers to learn how their deployments affected them and what their lives are like now. Continue reading
For Alyssa Schukar, 2011 brought many new experiences, including a military embed in Afghanistan, Big Ten Husker game day destinations and a brand-new ballpark for the College World Series. Continue reading