Like anything you see?
Contact Michelle at Michelle.Gullett@owh.com or call 402-444-1014 or 800-284-6397 to purchase prints.
Browse and purchase Omaha World-Herald photos, archived articles, books and more in our online marketplace, owhstore.com.
More on Viewfinder
- Week in Pictures: A Homecoming, a new mayor and baseball
- Madam Mayor
- Week in Pictures: Lingerie football, preparation for golf and baseball
- Omaha’s Legends Football League players are all heart
- OWH photographer in the thick of Oklahoma tornadoes
- Week in Pictures: Fallen soldiers remembered, Husker softball and stormy weather
- Circus comes to Omaha
- Week in Pictures: Memorial Day, school closing and one big family
- A Fond Farewell in South Omaha
- Week in Pictures: Omaha’s first female mayor, state soccer, track and field
More Omaha.com blogs
Monthly Archives: October 2012
Nebraska’s football and volleyball teams pull off upsets and Midlanders prepare as Halloween and the elections draw near in The World-Herald Week in Pictures.
The World-Herald photo staff brought home four first places, one second place and one third place in the Inland Press Association competition. Continue reading
With Halloween approaching, Jolene McHugh looks back on the costumes, candy and events over the years in Omaha. Continue reading
A thank you note welcomes airmen and troops to Offutt Air Force base, the Huskers squeak by at Northwestern and Nebraskans enjoy fall weather and festivities in the World-Herald Week in Pictures: Oct. 15-21, 2012. Continue reading
Rebecca S. Gratz met up with breast cancer survivor Karen Kruse as she tended her pink garden, and Kyle Benecke was on the scene of house fire where two men died. Continue reading
Hunters gear up, Robert Duncan is crowned the new Ak-Sar-Ben king, and the Creighton Bluejay basketball teams mingle with fans in The World-Herald Week in Pictures: Oct. 8-14, 2012. Continue reading
This week, World-Herald photographers saw stringed instrument repair and a transplant patient. Continue reading
World-Herald photojournalists visit a young transplant patient, a violin repair shop and Columbus, Ohio, for the Huskers’ loss in the World-Herald Week in Pictures: Oct. 1-7, 2012. Continue reading
Miss Nebraska Teen USA visits children at the University of Nebraska Medical Center, Tom Osborne announces his plans to retire and the Huskers come back to defeat the Wisconsin Badgers. Continue reading