Like anything you see?
Contact Michelle at Michelle.Gullett@owh.com or call 402-444-1014 or 800-284-6397 to purchase prints.
Browse and purchase Omaha World-Herald photos, archived articles, books and more in our online marketplace, owhstore.com.
More on Viewfinder
- Week in Pictures: A Homecoming, a new mayor and baseball
- Madam Mayor
- Week in Pictures: Lingerie football, preparation for golf and baseball
- Omaha’s Legends Football League players are all heart
- OWH photographer in the thick of Oklahoma tornadoes
- Week in Pictures: Fallen soldiers remembered, Husker softball and stormy weather
- Circus comes to Omaha
- Week in Pictures: Memorial Day, school closing and one big family
- A Fond Farewell in South Omaha
- Week in Pictures: Omaha’s first female mayor, state soccer, track and field
More Omaha.com blogs
Monthly Archives: July 2012
Jolene McHugh looks at how people have dealt with Omaha’s summers over the years. Continue reading
This week, World-Herald photographers were out in the heat covering wildfires, drought, and Rosenblatt’s demolition. Continue reading
A wildfire continued to burn blaze in north-central Nebraska, high feed costs led ranchers to sell off cattle and Nebraskans embarked on a trade mission to China in the World-Herald Week in Pictures: July 23-29, 2012.
Jolene McHugh is back with another “Where in Omaha?” tour of the past. Continue reading
High temperatures and a lack of rain lead to a fire in north-central Nebraska, and competitors gear up for the Cornhusker State Games in The World-Herald Week in Pictures: July 16-22, 2012. Continue reading
World-Herald photographers have been busy over the Past few weeks, reporting on a rural meat locker, a Cold War Victory Salute, Jazz on the Green and more. Continue reading
Runners celebrate a 5k-run in a colorful way, Jazz on the Green kicks off and Omahans enjoy a week of beautiful summer weather in the World-Herald Week in Pictures: July 9-15, 2012. Continue reading
See some of The World-Herald staff’s favorite U.S. Olympic Swim Trials pictures. Continue reading
World-Herald photographers share their thoughts and experiences from the 2012 College World Series in Omaha. Continue reading
York honors a fallen Marine, the Midlands celebrate the Fourth and the Olympic Swim Trials wrap up in The World-Herald Week in Pictures: July 2-8, 2012. Continue reading