Like anything you see?
Contact Michelle at Michelle.Gullett@owh.com or call 402-444-1014 or 800-284-6397 to purchase prints.
Browse and purchase Omaha World-Herald photos, archived articles, books and more in our online marketplace, owhstore.com.
More on Viewfinder
- From the Archives: Boys Town
- From the Archives: Cruising Dodge Street
- World-Herald Week in Pictures: April 7-13, 2014.
- World-Herald Week in Pictures: March 31-April 6, 2014.
- World-Herald Week in Pictures: March 24-30, 2014
- World-Herald Week in Pictures: March 17-23, 2014.
- World-Herald Week in Pictures: March 10-16, 2014.
- From the Archives: Husker basketball and the NCAA tournament
- World-Herald Week in Pictures: March 3-9, 2014.
- From the Archives: Creighton Basketball and the Big Dance
- April 2014
- March 2014
- February 2014
- January 2014
- December 2013
- November 2013
- October 2013
- September 2013
- August 2013
- July 2013
- June 2013
- May 2013
- April 2013
- March 2013
- February 2013
- January 2013
- December 2012
- November 2012
- October 2012
- September 2012
- August 2012
- July 2012
- June 2012
- May 2012
- April 2012
- March 2012
- February 2012
- January 2012
- December 2011
- November 2011
- October 2011
- January 2011
More Omaha.com blogs
Monthly Archives: February 2012
Alyssa Schukar did not pack lightly for her trip to Canada to photograph the capture and release of 40 bighorn sheep. Continue reading
After losing a leg in a farm accident, Iowa prep wrestler Collin Applegate has faced a new set of obstacles. Continue reading
Jolene McHugh looks back at Valentine’s Day photos featured in The World-Herald through the years. Continue reading
While it was a day of love for many of us, it was more about sweet treats than sweethearts at the Henry Doorly Zoo. Continue reading
While many photographers may have the same idea for a shot, execution depends on their own unique style. Continue reading
The Nebraska Game and Parks Commission brings a new herd of bighorn sheep to the panhandle, Creighton suffers its third loss in a row and midlanders show off their tattoos. Continue reading
This week’s video excursions took us to Canada, a tattoo shop and slushy Nebraska roads. Continue reading
After seeing all the wonderful snowmen around town this week, Jolene McHugh decided to take a look at snow sculptures from the past. Continue reading
We’re adding fit tip videos to Omaha.com’s ever growing array interactive content. Continue reading